MITIGATION & RESILIENCY
We know that solving complex risk challenges requires broad expertise in assessment, planning, mitigation, response and recovery. The Rostan Team is built to deliver. By leveraging our deep bench of partners and experts in risk and resilience management and in a broad range sectors, we bring the latest perspectives and innovative solutions to bear, resulting in smart, reasonable, and comprehensive solutions.
- Programmatic approach to foster a high level of resiliency
- Experts in various sectors support risk and resiliency management
- Customized solutions in each phase of the Resiliency Cycle
- Comprehensive Assessment Services
- Mitigation and Capital Improvement Project Management
- Emergency Planning, Training, Exercising and Resourcing
- Staff Augmentation to Support Response, Recovery, Public Assistance, and Post-Disaster Mitigation
Rostan team members contributed to the drafting of the Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000 and consulted FEMA and Congress throughout the process. Our team consists of FEMA 406 Public Assistance Program and Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) program experts with years of experience assisting both local and state government entities.
We welcome any questions you may have. Even if you would just like to learn more about our company, please email or call us.